This page is to meet the corporate needs for international (English language workshops), well known speakers, lecturers, the bests of the coaching and leadership development profession who would definetely bring a difference to the Hungarian training scene.
They are the trainers/speakers of the 5 year running Coaching Without Borders(CHN) event series.
We know them. They deliver internationally recognised high content quality workshops.
We can offer the following subjects, for full day workshops:
- Resilience – How to bounce back in tough economic times
- Change management based on positive psychology (AI)
- Women leadership
- Coaching between diversities – Managing intercultural differences
- Emotional Intelligence
- Conversational Leadership
- Board level presentation skills
- Energy management to support motivation
- Manager as coach – conversations to serve developments
- Burnout, brownout, resilience
- Talent management
- How to work with the Y generation
- Trust in the organisation
- Leadership Presence – Personal Branding
- Communication and inspiration through story telling
Through my extended international speakers contacts I am able and happy to find the best trainers/lecturers for any corporate training and coaching needs specified.
The fees for a one day workshop range between:
€3 900.- and €5 000.- + VAT + travel and hotel expenses locally
Some speakers will be also available for 90 – 120 minutes inspirational talks and lectures on dates linked to CHN workshops. Please check out the current CHN program and contact me to check speakers’ availability for short programs on specific themes matching your special corporate needs.
Speakers’ fee: €1 300 – 1 600.- + VAT (no other expenses apply)
8th April 2016
Emily Cosgrove and Sara Hope – The dawn of a new era for internal coaching & mentoring: strengthening business performance through conversations
13th June 2016
Kim Gregory, Chartered FCIPD, MBA, ICF – Engaging yourself & others through the strengths approach
+36 30 942 2419
+36 70 77 22 419